Flaxby Oxtons Guild Pocket Sprung Mattress
2'6 Small single
4'0 Small double
6'0 Super king
- Layers of micro springs for superior comfort
- Available in a firm or very firm comfort grade
- British wool and hemp regulate your temperature
- Featuring glue-free, 100% recyclable Cortec™ springs
- Traditionally tufted to keep fillings in place
- Two rows of side stitching for enhanced durability
- Handmade in the UK by Harrison Spinks
- Single-sided: Rotate regularly
- Not right for you? Exchange with our 100-Night Comfort Guarantee
- Rest easy with a 5-year guarantee
Discover the outstanding comfort and support of the Oxton’s Guild mattress. A layer of innovative Cortec™ springs respond to your movements, providing cushioned support while you sleep without disturbing your sleeping partner. These recyclable springs are the first in the world to be created without glue, offering exceptional support with none of the worry.
Supporting these pocket springs are sumptuous layers of British wool and Yorkshire-grown hemp. Whether the temperature soars or plummets, these natural fillings keep you comfortable with their temperature-regulating properties. They’re naturally antibacterial too, so you can enjoy a fresh, breathable sleep surface night after night.
The Oxton’s Guild mattress is single-sided, so all you need to do is rotate it from head to foot regularly to prevent any lumps and bumps forming.
For even more comfort from this mattress, pair with the Flaxby Masters Guild 5400 Mattress Enhancer.
Discover the perfect match for your mattress - start shopping our range of bed frames.
Comes in 1 package
Package 1: Weight: 36 kg Measures: 195 x 140 x 25cm