Transform your little one's slumber with our range of kids' mattresses, where bedtime becomes an extraordinary adventure. We offer a variety of different fillings including memory foam and pocket springs, comfort grades, and sizes, specially designed to whisk your child off to dreamland on a cloud of comfort.
Ensure that your little bundle of joy experiences a restful night's sleep with our mattresses for kids. After all, sleep is an important part of your child's life. It helps them grow, behave, learn, develop their memory, and overall feel good. Therefore, it’s crucial that a child’s mattress provides the best comfort and support. Especially with longer sleep times and frequent napping compared to adults.
Which is the perfect mattress for your little dreamer?
We have so many mattresses to choose from, each with its own wonderful benefits. From waterproof inner covers to anti-allergy materials and heat-regulating treatments to help common sleep problems – we're going to make sure you find the right kids' mattress. Let's explore the advantages of each and how they can help your child snooze…
- Pocket sprung mattresses for kids: Each spring is snuggled in its own fabric pocket, offering independent support.
- Kids' traditional spring mattresses: Connected springs unite to provide great support and unbeatable value, making dreams come true without breaking the bank.
- Memory foam mattresses for kids: Our special adaptive foam cuddles up to little bodies, relieving pressure and aligning spines.
- Combination mattresses for kids: Pocket springs, foam, and gel layers join forces for pressure relief and comfort.
- Kids' natural mattresses: Crafted from natural fabrics like cosy cotton and wool, these mattresses keep moisture at bay, ensuring a fresh breathable slumber.
- Kids eco mattresses: Sourced from sustainable fabrics and fillings, these mattresses do their part to protect our precious planet.
- Kids advanced mattresses: With innovative fillings like latex or gel, these mattresses will mould to the contours of their little bodies.
How to choose the right size children's mattress
When it comes to choosing a mattress size, the most important factors you should bear in mind are the height, age, and weight of your child. For example, if your child is still young enough to be in a cot, you’ll need a cot mattress.
However, older children with a single bed will need a children’s single mattress. Most children are in a kids' bed by about 4 years old, though all children are different, so don't worry if your little one gets there earlier or later.
How firm should a kids' mattress be?
Just like adults, comfort is the main consideration when choosing a mattress. As our children's mattresses are available in a range of comfort grades, you can find the perfect fitthat's comfy for them.
Also think about their sleeping position, as this will affect what firmness they need. Don’t forget, there are a few more things to consider when choosing the firmness of a kids' mattress:
- Younger children may benefit from sleeping on a firmer mattress. The additional support of a firm mattress will ensure your little one's spine is properly aligned throughout the night.
- If your child is prone to moving a lot at night, consider a mattress that gives reactive support. A memory foam mattress can give this additional adaptability and its dense material can work to contain restless limbs.
To learn more, take a look at your personal comfort guide.
How to choose a bunk bed mattress
If you're looking for a bunk bed mattress, there’s more to consider than just comfort and price. A big factor is mattress thickness, as bunk beds often only allow a maximum of 15cm. This ensures the mattress stays below the side safety guards and keeps your little one secure all night long. You can find more information about this in our bunk bed safety guide.
When choosing a kids' mattress, make sure you check the length and width of the bed frame too. Most elevated bed mattresses must be single or euro single size to match the bed in question. You can find more information in our mid and high sleeper bed guide.