Skip To Main Content text.skipToNavigation

Complaints process

Complaints procedure

We hope that you are happy with your purchase and with any service you have received. However, if something does not go quite according to plan and you need help to resolve a hiccup with your order or an unexpected issue, please just read below to find out what to do next.

How to complain about products or services

Step 1 - First contact

Interest free credit is easy to arrange, and we’ll do all the hard work for you.

If something goes wrong, please first contact the store where you made your purchase or reach out to our friendly customer-service team through our Help Centre. Advisors can be contacted via a number of channels, including Chat, email or by telephone. Our dedicated teams will aim to sort out any matters of concern empathetically, speedily and with the minimum of fuss.

Top Tip: Please make sure you have your order number to hand before you call in. This will allow the advisor to identify your order quickly.

Step 2 - Escalated complaints

If you have already contacted the store or the customer-services team and you feel that your concerns have not been addressed to your satisfaction, you can ask the advisor to arrange for a member of our experienced escalations team to call you within 48 hours.

Step 3 - Alternative dispute resolution

In the unlikely event that you feel that our escalations team has not sorted things out for you, the Furniture and Home Improvement Ombudsman is the final part of our complaints process. The Ombudsman is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute to provide an alternative disputes resolution service for our customers.

You can refer your dispute to the Ombudsman via its website or by calling it on 0333 241 3209. This is a free-of-charge service, but the Ombudsman will ask you to provide them with a copy of the “deadlock” letter that we will send to you. This will set out the issues in dispute and our final position following our review of your complaint.

As we are fully signed up to the Ombudsman’s Code of Practice, if a resolution can’t be found through conciliation, the Ombudsman will make an independent adjudication based on the evidence and information available. This decision will be binding on us.