Flaxby Master's Guild 10950 Pocket Sprung Mattress
2'6 Small single
4'0 Small double
6'0 Super king
- Layers of micro springs cushion your movement
- Firm or very firm comfort grade for orthopaedic support
- British wool, hemp, flax and cotton fillings
- Featuring glue-free, 100% recyclable Cortec™ springs
- Traditionally tufted to extend the life of your mattress
- Three rows of side stitching for enhanced durability
- Handmade in the UK by Harrison Spinks
- Single-sided: Rotate regularly
- Not right for you? Exchange with our 100-Night Comfort Guarantee
- Rest easy with a 5-year guarantee
The Master's Guild 10950 orthopaedic mattress supports your body from head to toe. With four responsive spring types and deep layers of all-natural fillings, this mattress keeps you comfortable and supported all night long.
Recyclable Cortec™ pocket springs are expertly combined with exclusive DNAir springs, featuring unique zoned technology mapped against your body to target the shoulders, lower back and hips. These springs are encased in ventilated fabric for increased airflow, keeping your mattress fresh and breathable.
Experience the exceptional comfort of all-natural fillings, including British wool and cotton for a springy, responsive feel. These durable natural fibres are moisture-wicking and temperature regulating, keeping you at a comfortable temperature all night long.
The Master's Guild 10950 mattress is single-sided, so all you need to do is rotate it from head to foot regularly to prevent any lumps and bumps forming.
For even more comfort from this mattress, pair with the Flaxby Masters Guild 5400 Mattress Enhancer.
Discover the perfect match for your mattress - start shopping our range of bed frames.
For your peace of mind, our Bedcover Service Plan lets you rest easy about the looks, comfort and performance of your new mattress, bed or furniture with cover of up to 8 years.
Comes in 1 package
Package 1: Weight: 53 kg Measures: 28 x 140 x 195cm