Flaxby Coltons Guild Pocket Sprung Mattress
2'6 Small single
4'0 Small double
6'0 Super king
- Layers of micro springs for superior comfort
- Available in a firm or very firm comfort grade
- Natural British wool and hemp regulate your temperature
- Featuring glue-free, 100% recyclable Cortec™ springs
- Traditionally tufted to keep fillings in place
- Two rows of side stitching for enhanced durability
- Handmade in the UK by Harrison Spinks
- Single-sided: Rotate regularly
- Not right for you? Exchange with our 100-Night Comfort Guarantee
- Rest easy with a 5-year guarantee
The Colton’s Guild mattress combines innovative spring technology and all-natural materials to create outstanding comfort. Handcrafted in the UK, this mattress features recyclable Cortec™ springs, the first in the world to be created without glue to optimise support, durability and sustainability.
While these flexible pocket springs support your body, rich layers of British wool and Yorkshire-grown hemp keep your mattress fresh and comfortable. These natural fibres are soft, breathable, and supportive, with temperature-regulating properties that keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The Colton’s Guild mattress is single-sided, so all you need to do is rotate it from head to foot regularly to prevent any lumps and bumps forming.
For even more comfort from this mattress, pair with the Flaxby Masters Guild 5400 Mattress Enhancer.
Discover the perfect match for your mattress - start shopping our range of bed frames.
Comes in 1 package
Package 1: Weight: 36 kg Measures: 195 x 140 x 25cm