Northwood Kids Wooden Triple Bunk Bed
Why choose this bunk bed?
- Made from solid pine wood in a classic white finish
- Comprises a single and double bed for maximum sleep space
- Upright ladder can be assembled securely at either end
- Split into separate beds as your little ones grow
- Recommended age: 6+
- Fully safety tested for your peace of mind
- Maximum mattress depth: 15cm (top bunk)
- Durable wooden solid slat base maximises mattress life
- Rest easy with our 1-year guarantee
Whether you’re short on space for siblings or your home is sleepover central, look no further than the Northwood Triple Bunk. Combining a roomy double bed with a space-saving single bunk, the Northwood is the perfect solution for multiple sleepers.
The Northwood’s classic panelling at the bed’s head and foot end is paired with a traditional white painted finish. This solid wooden bunk bed is the ideal choice for a growing family, and can be split into two separate beds when your little ones are ready for a change. The secure ladder can also be attached to either end of the bed frame to make the most of any room configuration.
Due to the height of the frame, we recommend that only children aged 6 and above sleep on the top bunk.
Build time: 2 people | 1 hour
Mattresses available separately - start shopping our range of mattresses.
For your peace of mind, our Bedcover Service Plan lets you rest easy about the looks, comfort and performance of your new mattress, bed or furniture with cover of up to 8 years.
Comes in 5 packages
Package 1: Weight: 11 kg Measures: 134 x 14 x 12cm
Package 2: Weight: 23 kg Measures: 192 x 26 x 11cm
Package 3: Weight: 23 kg Measures: 92 x 64 x 8cm
Package 4: Weight: 7 kg Measures: 90 x 14 x 12cm
Package 5: Weight: 25 kg Measures: 137 x 55 x 6cm