Emmerson Upholstered Low Rise Bed Frame
Why choose this bed frame?
- It has a stitch-quilted headboard with rounded corners
- Comes in grey woven fabric or a steel blue velvet finish
- It’s low rise
- With coned wood-effect legs
- Sprung slat as standard available for better shock absorption and cushioned support
- Rest easy with our 1-year guarantee
The Emmerson bed frame is a sleek low-rise style that's inspired by the Japandi and Scandi trends. It features a simple quilted headboard with rounded corners and the frame sits on raised wood-effect legs - this creates a feeling of spaciousness and makes it easier for you to vacuum too.
Upholstered in a choice of grey woven fabric or a steel blue velvet finish, this bed frame suits modern-classic bedroom interiors. The sprung slats will keep your mattress well supported with good airflow and pressure point relief.
Build time: 2 people | 2 hours
Mattresses available separately - start shopping our range of mattresses.
For your peace of mind, our Bedcover Service Plan lets you rest easy about the looks, comfort and performance of your new mattress, bed or furniture with cover of up to 8 years.
Comes in 1 packages
Package 1: Weight: 38 kgs Measures: 16 x 96 x 148cm