House Beautiful Mabel Pocket Sprung Mattress
4'0 Small double
6'0 Super king
- Firm comfort grade for superior support
- Filled with temperature-regulating British wool
- With a naturally antibacterial bamboo layer
- Soft touch knitted cover
- Single-sided: Rotate head to toe regularly
- From the design experts at House Beautiful
- Handcrafted in Somerset, UK by Relyon
- Not for you? Exchange with ease with our 100-Night Sleep Guarantee
- Rest easy with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
Comfort and style abound in our charming Mabel mattress. Exclusively designed by the style experts at House Beautiful for Dreams and handcrafted in the UK by Relyon, it features the very best of British construction from Relyon's 160 years of creating exceptional sleep.
Layers of natural fillings complete the Mabel's comfort stack, including temperature-regulating British wool and naturally antibacterial, breathable bamboo. Supporting these natural layers, individually wrapped pocket springs relieve pressure as you sleep, helping to evenly distribute your weight across the mattress.
The Mabel is topped with a super soft knitted cover, which moulds to your body thanks to its unique multi-directional fabric. This smooth sleep surface conceals internal tufts that keep the sumptuous filling layers firmly in place, without the lumps and bumps of a traditional tufted mattress. The Mabel is finished with reinforced edge support, creating a wider, stronger mattress surface and banishing that pesky roll-off feeling.
Discover the perfect match for your mattress - start shopping our range of bed frames.
For your peace of mind, our Bedcover Service Plan lets you rest easy about the looks, comfort and performance of your new mattress, bed or furniture with cover of up to 8 years.
Comes in 1 package
Package 1: Weight: 36 kg Measures: 30 x 135 x 190cm
Care and Usage
To keep your mattress in tip-top condition and to prolong its lifespan, we advise the following:
- Avoid bending or jumping on your mattress
- Wash your bed linen every 1-2 weeks
- Use a mattress protector to shield against stains
- Let your mattress breathe by pulling the covers back and allowing it to air for a while every day
- Single-sided: rotate head to toe weekly for the first three months, then every month thereafter
- Clean your mattress as soon as possible after any spills with some warm soapy water and a cloth