Hopkins Fabric Upholstered Ottoman Bed FrameID255-00270
Select a size
Select a colour
- Easily accessible ottoman storage
- Improved ottoman piston design
- Quilted high head end
- Feet integrated into the foot end for stability
- Upgraded version of the Evert bed frame you know and love
- Internal storage depth: 31cm
A stylish, woven fabric ottoman bed frame, providing storage alongside design, an ideal addition for any bedroom.
The Hopkins is an upgrade on one of our bestselling beds, the Evert, the design is similar but we have integrated upholstered feet to add more class, improved the ultra-lift system to make it an easier and smoother process when opening the ottoman to reveal a larger storage area.
The Hopkins geometric high head end is button finish and padded for a great look and comfort. We have added wooden cross rails to enhance the life of your bed frame too, not to mention the dual handle to make storage access even more simple.
Hidden vents on the mattress base board allows your mattress to breathe, supporting your comfort for a great night sleep.
Mattress available separately, shop our range of mattresses here.
- Instructions download: 4'6 double | 5'0 king | 6'0 super king
- Build time: 2 people | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Let our experts assemble your bed - select this service at the checkout
- A - Head-end 130cm 52inch
- B - Length 214cm 84inch
- C - Width 155cm 61inch
- D - Foot-End 35cm 14inch
- E - Floor to top of Side rail 35cm 14inch
- F - Floor to bottom of Side rail 9cm inch
Our environmentally friendly recycling service.
Our recycling service lets you focus on the arrival of your new bed or mattress, without having to worry about the time and effort of disposal. We have developed a service that’s fast, convenient and environmentally friendly; we pick up your old bed or mattress directly from your home when we deliver your new one, and recycle your item at our own specialised bed and mattress recycling centre.
Take the pain out of assembly.
We can take away the stress, time, and effort of building a new bed by assembling it for you. No need to worry about that extra packet of screws left over, our expert delivery service team build your bed to the highest standard. We'll tidy everything away for you and make sure your new bed is built to perfection.