Paxton Wooden Bed Frame
6'0 Super king
Why choose this bed frame?
- Stylish parquet-inspired headboard
- Light oak finish
- Constructed from solid materials including oak veneer and pine
- Gently curved wooden legs
- Slimline design with low foot end
- Includes solid slats as standard to optimise airflow
- Sprung slat upgrade gives better shock absorption and cushioned support
- Rest easy with a 1-year guarantee
Contemporary flare meets classic styling with the parquet-inspired Paxton. A light oak finish adds endless versatility to this charming frame, which has been sturdily constructed for lasting support. The herringbone-style headboard is offset with a clean squared-edge finish, complete with sculpted wooden legs.
With a striking headboard and convenient low foot end, this slimline design suits contemporary master bedrooms or stylish spare rooms. To avoid the hassle of colour matching, add the coordinating Paxton furniture, showcasing the same stunning parquet design.
The Paxton bed frame comes with solid slats as standard to encourage airflow, or you can upgrade to sprung slats for added support and comfort.
Build time: 2 people | 30 minutes
Mattresses available separately - start shopping our range of mattresses.
For your peace of mind, our Bedcover Service Plan lets you rest easy about the looks, comfort and performance of your new mattress, bed or furniture with cover of up to 8 years.
Comes in 2 packages
Package 1: Weight: 16 kg Measures: 206.5 x 26.5 x 12.5cm
Package 2: Weight: 26 kg Measures: 122.5 x 151.5 x 20.5cm