Hypnos Cohan Pocket Sprung MattressID131-00649
Select a size
Select a zipped option
- Featuring 1400 ReActive 6-turn pocket spring system in a king size mattress giving a medium feel alternative to the Hypnos Winslet mattress.
- Upholstered with luxurious layers of wool, natural Talalay latex and Solotex for exceptional comfort
- Tailored with two rows of genuine hand side-stitching
- Traditionally hand tufted for longevity
- King and Super king available as a non-zipped mattress or two zip-linked mattresses allowing the option of two singles
- Comfort grade - Medium feel
- Handmade in Great Britain and 100% recyclable
- Rotate Regularly - Rotate head to toe weekly for the first three months, then every month thereafter
- 10 year guarantee as standard
Individually handmade by master craftsman, the Hypnos Cohan mattress is a medium feel pocket sprung mattress, with 1400 pocket springs offering you exceptional comfort, relaxation and pleasure.
The luxury no-turn mattress features a ReActive 6-turn pocket spring system. Every ReActive spring has 6 active turns - each responsive spring independently senses your shape, movement and weight distribution to provide total spinal and body support.
The handmade Cohan mattress is upholstered with generous layers of fillings, including natural, sustainable and breathable fibres:
- Solotex, a sumptuously soft, yet resilient filling, providing long lasting comfort
- Cashmere, offering a unique softness and adding a luxurious feel to this mattress
- Wool, a natural filling with the ability to act as a climate control keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer months
- Natural Talalay latex, a naturally durable cushioning material that conforms quickly to the shape of your body, providing excellent support
- 100% viscose Belgium demask fabric cover
Tailored with two rows of genuine hand side-stitching for edge-to-edge support, and hand tufted for added support.
- A - Height 27cm 11inch
- B - Length 190cm 75inch
- C - Width 135cm 54inch