Levitex Gravity Defying Low Pillow
Why choose these pillows?
- Features patented Levitex foam technology
- Offers pressure relief without compromising on support
- Aids your spinal alignment during sleep
- Independently clinically researched by two British universities
- Comes in three sizes
- Recommended by physiotherapists
- Rest easy with a five-year guarantee
The Levitex Gravity Defying Low Pillow helps you find a good sleep posture, and allows you to wake up rested, pain free, and ready for the day.
This pillow addresses pressure and posture. Made from Levitex foam technology, it lifts your head off the bed while supporting neutral spinal alignment. It won't allow your head to sink into it nor is it temperature sensitive. You’ll find that having a neutral spine while you sleep is good sleep posture that can improve your sleep quality significantly.
This pillow offers all the benefits of good sleep posture: reduced neck and back pain, improved circulation and digestion, lessened tension in neck and shoulders, boosted energy levels, increased lung capacity, and increased core strength.
The low (small) pillow is made for people who sleep on their back.
It’s a whole new way of sleeping so please allow up to two weeks to get used to the pillow.
Comes in 1 packages
Package 1: Measures: 10 x 60 x 40cm