If you are chronically sick or disabled, you may be eligible for VAT relief against selected adjustable bed purchases which are purchased for your personal or domestic use.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods and services zero rated for VAT, you should consult the National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 before signing the declaration.
- Place your order online. You will be charged the full amount of the item you wish to purchase.
- Download and print off our VAT Declaration Form. Please complete in full.
- Please ensure you supply evidence to support your VAT refund claim (eg, Letter from your doctor, copy of your disabled parking permit, proof of disability benefit).
- Please return the completed form and evidence for the attention of:
Finance Department, Dreams Ltd, Knaves Beech, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP10 9YU
- Once we have received and reviewed your completed form and disability evidence, your total order will be adjusted to take into account your VAT claim back against the qualifying products ordered.
- If you have paid in full, a refund will be made electronically back to the credit card or debit card you originally used when placing the order. Please allow for up to 10 working days for funds to be transferred.
Alternatively if you choose to visit one of our stores and make an in-store purchase of a qualifying product, the VAT will be deducted when you make your purchase. (Subject to the required disabilty evidence).
The only bed base type eligible for VAT refunds under this scheme is the Nimbus, Woburn, Princeton, Shakespeare, Conquest, Bronte, Hemingway, Bounty, Zest, Tempur Original, Sensation & Cloud Adjustable Sets.
Dreams Ltd will not be liable for any subsequent repayments of VAT or other subsequent charges levied by HMRC should your claim for a refund be made under false pretences.
WARNING – The VAT Act 1994 carries severe penalties for anyone who make use of a document, which they know to be false for the purposes of obtaining VAT relief.
Please note: you are making a self-declaration. Employees of Dreams Limited are not medical experts or practitioners. They cannot advise you in this matter.