You’ll find sumptuous comfort in the Lyndhurst Divan bed from Silentnight.
Our top quality mattress provides you with a medium level of support, featuring Silentnight’s exclusive Miracoil spring system technology.
Unlike ordinary springs that are circular, the Miracoil spring’s unique shape spreads your weight evenly across the bed, relieving pressure on the most painful parts of your body, like your lower back. Topped with a Microquilt soft feel mattress cover, the comfort layers of our Lyndhurst Silentnight mattress provide ideal pressure relief for a comfortable night’s sleep, eliminating ‘roll together’.While you’re asleep overheating won’t be a problem as the EcoComfort Fibre technology used in the mattress construction been scientifically proven to prevent overheating and the additional air vents provide maximum airflow.
A firm and comfortable foundation is provided by the Divan base and with the addition of under-bed storage, the Lyndhurst divan bed will make a great addition to any bedroom.
Headboard not included.
- In the 2 drawer Divan option, the drawers can either protrude from the top or the bottom of the divan as the headboard can be fixed at either end of the base.
- 325 Open springs
- Microquilt soft feel mattress cover
- Easy care - non turn mattress
- Comfort grade 4 – Medium
Product code: 311-01996
|3'0 Single:||H66cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H66cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H66cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H66cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.