The Chantilly mattress from Silentnight combines 2800 individual pocket springs with a luxurious layer of pressure relieving memory foam to deliver the very highest level of sleeping comfort.
A sumptuous quilted pillow top then adds a final layer of comfort. Each pocket spring within the mattress works individually to support your body without any dips, ensuring your weight is spread evenly across the mattress.
The memory foam layer then contours itself to your body shape, adding an extra support for a great night's sleep.
The mattress is simple to care for as it doesn’t need to be turned, simply rotate it using the convenient mattress handles.
All of our Memory Foam Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations.For incredible value, why not upgrade to our Chantilly Divan Set.
- 2800 Pocket Springs
- Top layer of luxurious memory foam
- Quilted pillow top
- Easy care - non turn mattress
- Comfort Grade – Medium firm
- Made in the UK
Product code: 131-00383
|3'0 Single:||H34cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H34cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H34cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H34cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.