Hypnos Walters Pocket Sprung MattressID131-00652
Select a size
- 1200 ReActive 6-turn pocket springs (King)
- Upholstered with luxurious layers of solotex and wool
- 2 rows of hand side stitching
- Traditionally hand tufted for added support
- 100% viscose Belgian damask cover
- Comfort grade - Firm
- Made in the U.K.
- Rotate Regularly - Rotate head to toe weekly for the first three months, then every month thereafter
- 10 year guarantee as standard
The Hypnos Walters mattress is a firm tension pocket sprung mattress, with 1200 pocket springs offering superior comfort and support.
The luxury no-turn mattress features a ReActive pocket spring system. Every ReActive spring has 6 active turns - each spring independently senses your shape and weight distribution to provide total spinal and body support.
The Walters is upholstered with luxurious and natural layers of fillings:
- Solotex - a supremely soft, yet resilient filling, providing long lasting comfort
- Wool - a micro climate controller keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Dual density polyester - recycled layer of polyester to provide a supportive foundation for the luxury fillings
Finished with hand side stitching for edge-to-edge support and a 100% viscose Belgium demask fabric and hand tufted for longevity.
- A - Height 26cm 11inch
- B - Length 190cm 75inch
- C - Width 135cm 54inch
Comes in 1 package(s)
- Package 1:
- Weight: 37 kgs
Our environmentally friendly recycling service.
Our recycling service lets you focus on the arrival of your new bed or mattress, without having to worry about the time and effort of disposal. We have developed a service that’s fast, convenient and environmentally friendly; we pick up your old bed or mattress directly from your home when we deliver your new one, and recycle your item at our own specialised bed and mattress recycling centre.