Our use of advertisement tracking
- We allow selected third parties who participate with us in marketing programs to place cookies when you visit our site.
- These cookies enable us to monitor which adverts you see and click on to get to our site.
- You can view their privacy policies at the following addresses:
Dreams is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third parties or other websites.
Third party cookies - Google Advertising
- When browsing the Dreams website, cookies from other websites (known as 'third party cookies') may also be placed on your computer or device. These are used exclusively for placing Dreams advertising on those sites in the future. This advertising may be targeted at you because you have visited the Dreams website and may be personalised based on the products you have viewed.
Targeting or banner advertising cookies including Remarketing
- This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of Dreams products based on what you have viewed on dreams.co.uk and deliver adverts to you when you visit other selected websites. The adverts highlight products based on your browsing history.
- Please be assured that the data contained in the cookies used in these adverts is completely anonymous and doesn't contain any of your personal details. You can choose to opt-out of this type of advertising.
- If you’ve chosen to receive marketing messages from us, we’ll use your data to bring you relevant offers or information.
- If you have an online account you can check and update your current preferences within ‘My Account’
- You can unsubscribe at time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the foot of our marketing emails or SMS.
- Please note that we may still be entitled to process your information if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- We will not share your Personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.