Our Zest adjustable divan bed has a stylish quilted, Belgian cover, adding a touch of style to any bedroom. The high spring count and latex layer ensure that this is a really comfy bed too, as well as being practical with its simple, easy-to-use controls.
If you find it difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep in, the adjustable Zest divan bed can help you to get a great night’s sleep. You can position your side of the bed to a position where you feel most comfortable and the sturdy, adjustable frame will ensure that you are well supported whilst you sleep.
With 1200 pocket springs in our King Size option, your weight is distributed evenly and provides additional support for your whole body. The additional layer of 40mm of latex is highly responsive, cradling your joints while you sleep and helping to eliminate those nightly aches and pains.
If you’re looking for luxurious comfort as well as a great design and the individual support, the Zest adjustable bed is the perfect option for you.
Headboard not included.
Please note that sizes Small Single, Single and Small Double all come as one piece mattresses (weight restriction 18 stone) whereas sizes King and Super King come as two separate mattresses (weight restriction 2 x 18 stone).
- Storage options
- North/South split
- Key fillings: 40mm Latex
- 1200 pocket springs
- Soft touch knitted Belgian cover
- Weight restriction applies - Up to 18 Stone (114.31kg)
- Comfort grade – Medium Firm
Product code: 343-00419
|2'6 Small Single:||H55cm x W76cm x L200cm|
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W91cm x L200cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W137cm x L200cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H55cm x W182cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.