Our Woburn adjustable divan has a medium firm mattress with an extra comfort layer of memory foam to relieve discomfort from sensitive pressure points. The fully adjustable slatted base allows you to individually tailor the position of the bed to your personal needs.
The base comprises of five separate adjustable parts, which can be moved individually to find the optimum positions to support your neck, back, posterior, thighs and legs, using the easily accessible 6 button corded handset. On top of the base, our Woburn pocket sprung mattress provides a medium firm level of support, with individually housed pocket springs that ensure your whole body remains supported throughout the night.
The top layer of responsive memory foam moulds to your unique body shape, giving you gentle support and comfort for a restful night’s sleep.
Foot-end mattress retaining clips ensure the mattress stays securely on the base when the bed is operated.
Headboard not included.
Please note that sizes Small Single, Single, Small Double and Double all come as one piece mattresses (weight restriction 18 stone) whereas sizes King and Super King come as two separate mattresses (weight restriction 2 x 18 stone).
- 5 fold electrically powered adjustable base
- 28 slats for fully body support
- 5 double slats for tension adjustment in the lumbar area
- 6 button corded handset
- Twin wheel castors
- Foot end mattress retaining clip to keep mattress in position
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Key fillings: memory foam
- Weight restriction applies - Up to 18 Stone (114.31kg)
- Comfort grade – Medium Firm
Product code: 341-00052
|2'6 Small Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L200cm|
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L200cm|
|4'0 Small Double:||H55cm x W120cm x L200cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W135cm x L200cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H66cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.