If you are looking for a top quality mattress that offers an orthopaedic level of support and a sumptuous feel, then our Westminster mattress is highly recommended for you.
Excellent craftsmanship is a feature of this mattress, along with high-quality materials. Up to 1600 firm pocket springs in our exclusive Westminster mattress provide you with impeccable support, distributing your weight evenly and eliminating 'roll together'.
The luxurious wool fillings and silk upholstery ensure you feel supremely comfortable too. The mattress also has a woollen tufted finish as well as a Belgian damask cover for extra comfort.
The Westminster benefits from being double sided and has stitched handles to make it easier for you to turn the mattress regularly to maintain it in good condition. Our Westminster mattress is all available in made to measure sizes to suit your requirements.
All in all, this is a deluxe mattress which is an excellent investment in a great night's sleep.For incredible value, why not upgrade to our Westminster Divan Bed Set.
- 1600 pocket springs (king size)
- Key fillings: cotton, English wool and silk Woollen tufted finish
- Double sided mattress
- Comfort Grade – Firm
Product code: 131-00332
Brand: Dreams - Made In Britain
|3'0 Single:||H25cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H25cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H25cm x W150cm x L198cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H25cm x W182cm x L198cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.