The sumptuous mattress on our Vivaldi divan bed has a high spring count, with as many as 2030 individually housed pocket springs in a king size, providing you with a firm level of support. The pocket spring system in the Vivaldi mattress evenly distributes your weight, eliminating “roll together” and helping you to enjoy an undisturbed night’s sleep.
Natural fillings, including cashmere and wool, give you extra support and comfort, and the high quality, woven damask cover provides the finishing touch. Our Vivaldi mattress will certainly bring a touch of natural luxury to your bedroom. Our Vivaldi divan base also contains pocket springs to provide an exceptionally comfortable and support foundation for the mattress and, with all our divans, is available with optional under-bed storage, allowing you to make the most of your bedroom space.
Headboard not included.
- Heat treated pocket springs for added support
- Key fillings: cashmere, cotton and wool
- Traditionally hand tufted with pure new wool
- 8 flag stitched handles for ease of manoeuvrability
- 16 air vents for mattress freshness
- Comfort grade – Medium Firm
Product code: 321-00772
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H55cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.