If you like the feel of a traditional sprung bed, but need the extra sensitive support and comfort of TEMPUR's modern space-age mattress technology, then the TEMPUR Sensation 21 mattress is the perfect option for you.
A specially cut base layer in the Sensation 21 provides a spring-like foundation that gives your body the essential support needed for a restful night's sleep. Combine this with a layer of TEMPUR high mobility material and we offer you the TEMPUR Sensation 21.
Good ventilation helps to keep your body at a comfortable temperature throughout the night and also maintains your mattress in a healthy condition.
All of our Memory Foam Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations
Try the TEMPUR experience for yourself at one of our local Dreams stores. Our exclusive TEMPUR PODS enable you to experience the luxurious feel of the contour forming qualities that TEMPUR are renown for. Combined with a short, relaxing video; simply lay back while our TEMPUR POD guides you through the unique, adjustable comfort and support offered by these superior mattresses.
Click here to find your local Dreams store with a TEMPUR POD and buy your TEMPUR mattress from Dreams today, the UK’s No. 1 TEMPUR ® retailer. We look forward to welcoming you.
Find out more about TEMPUR.
- Regulates body temperature
- Great mattress ventilation
- Space-age mattress technology
- Spring-like foundation
- Removable cover & washable cover
- Comfort grade – Medium Firm
Product code: 161-00052
|3'0 Single:||H21cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H21cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H21cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H21cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.