If you have a memory foam mattress and need a protector, then our TEMPUR Fit Mattress Protector is perfect for you. The fitted sheet uses an intelligent membrane which keeps your mattress clean and dry. The sheet consists of natural fibres allowing the mattress to breathe with your body for a healthy night's sleep. This is essential for a memory foam mattress as a normal mattress protector can cause an uncomfortable amount of heat.
The TEMPUR Fit mattress Protector uses the thinnest membrane to have minimal impact on comfort allowing you to gain the full benefit of your luxurious memory foam mattress.
The fitted sheet is also made with Tencil®, a miraculous material which is as smooth as silk yet as strong as polyester, as warm as wool yet more absorbent than cotton. You can sleep directly onto it, as with any sheet or use it as an additional layer underneath your bed linen.
Find out more about TEMPUR.
- Fully breathable and 100% waterproof
- Machine washable at high temperatures up to 90°C
- Can be tumble dried up to 70°C
- Surface 100% tencel, membrane 100% polyurethane
Product code: 731-00032
|3'0 Single:||H-cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H-cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H-cm x W150cm x L198cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H-cm x W180cm x L198cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.