- 4cm - Comfort layer
- 8cm - Support layer
- 10cm - Precision Micro Coils
- 3cm - Durable base
- Comfort Grade - Medium
- QuickRefresh™ removable and washable cover at 60°C
- TEMPUR Hybrid Elite Mattress
- 10 year guarantee as standard
Part of TEMPUR's new innovative range, the TEMPUR Hybrid Elite Mattress combines advanced TEMPUR material with brand new Precision™ Micro Coils to help relieve pressure points while supporting and reacting to your movements.
The Precision™ Micro Coils are made from state of the art, cold drawn steel, each micro coil is individually pocketed to provide exceptional support. Working with the micro coils the 8cm support layer provides more pressure relieving qualities while conforming to your shape and weight for truly personalised comfort.
The motion absorption of the comfort, support and micro coil layers ensures freedom from being woken up by your partners movements, perfect if you're a light sleeper.
The TEMPUR Hybrid Elite Mattress is finished with a QuickRefresh™ cover which can be easily unzipped and washed at 60°C which is ideal if you are an allergy sufferer. Please note that the side fabric is dry clean only.
For more details about the TEMPUR Hybrid Elite mattress, please view the Product Fact Sheet here.
Try the TEMPUR experience for yourself at one of our local Dreams stores. Our exclusive TEMPUR PODS enable you to experience the luxurious feel of the contour forming qualities that TEMPUR are known for. Combined with a short, relaxing video; simply lay back while our TEMPUR POD guides you through the unique, adjustable comfort and support offered by these superior mattresses.
Click here to find your local Dreams store with a TEMPUR POD and buy your TEMPUR mattress from Dreams today, the UK’s No. 1 TEMPUR retailer. We look forward to welcoming you.
Find out more about TEMPUR.
Product code: 163-01045
|3'0 Single:||H0cm x W0cm x L0cm|
|4'0 Small Double:||H0cm x W0cm x L0cm|
|4'6 Double:||H0cm x W0cm x L0cm|
|5'0 King:||H0cm x W0cm x L0cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H0cm x W0cm x L0cm|
DELIVERY TO THE ROOM OF YOUR CHOICE - FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - ONLINE & IN-STORE
- At Dreams we are proud to provide a first class delivery service. Our trained Dreams service assistants will deliver your order to the room of choice.
- As standard practice our two-man delivery team will wear overshoes throughout the delivery process to protect your property, and will walk the route from the property entrance to the room of delivery to ensure there are no obstacles in the way that could be damaged in the delivery process.
- If you purchased a divan or mattress our delivery service assistants will remove all packaging and take this away to be recycled (please note bed frame unpacking requires the Assembly Service option available at the checkout).
- We offer a choice of an all day, morning, afternoon or evening delivery service; available Monday-Saturday between 7am-9pm (Saturday Delivery charge is £10).
- Before delivery you will receive a phone call from your Dreams delivery team before to confirm a two-hour delivery slot to save you waiting around all day.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £100.
- Delivery is £4.95 for all orders under £100.
- Note for Northern Ireland delivery, please allow a 28 day leadtime. Delivery dates and times available may differ to those stated on the website.
FURNITURE DELIVERY - FREE
- To ensure your beautifully crafted furniture arrives in perfect condition it will be delivered directly by our specialist supplier, Wiemann. Furniture orders are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks
- You will receive confirmation that the supplier is dealing with your order within 5 working days of placing your order.
- Wiemann will then be in contact 4-6 weeks after the initial order date to arrange delivery. Your furniture will be delivered to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging will be removed.
- Delivery times are between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday.
BEDDING DELIVERY - £4.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £100)
- Our bedding and accessories will be delivered by courier service. The courier will provide tracking information so you can keep an eye on the progress of your new purchase. Items are usually delivered within 5 working days.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £100.
- Delivery is £4.95 for all orders under £100
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0800 652 5090
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £38 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.
Bed Cover Service Plan
With a one off payment, this guarantee will cover you for the next 8 years including accidental damages.
What is Covered?
At our absolute sole discretion we cover:
Structural defects in your bed or mattress for 8 years, including:
- Excessive loss of resilience or shape
- Defects to frames caused by breakage or becoming warped
- Cracking of solid wood furniture
- Bending and breakage to metal components
- Failure of motors, pistons and associated mechanisms
- Broken zips, castors, and buttons
- Separation of seams and stitching
Cosmetic damage to your mattress or bed for 5 years, including:Stains - caused by:
- Food and beverages
- Ink, paint and dye
- Human and pet bodily fluids
- Cosmetics, soap and shampoo
- Wax and wax polish
- Glue and superglue
- Dye transfer from clothing and newspaper print
- Acids, bleaches, caustic and corrosive solutions and substances
- Peeling of the finish on solid wood
- Rips, tears, burns, scuffs, scratches and punctures, including damage caused by pets*
* Damage caused by pets is limited to three (3) claims during the Contract Term.
Terms & Condition
This Service Contract is provided by Dreams Limited, whose registered office is Knaves Beech, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9YU and Warranty Logistics Management Limited whose registered office is Sutherland House, 3 Lloyds Avenue, London, EC3N 3DS.
For the avoidance of doubt this is a contract for the provision of specific services supplied at our absolute sole discretion. It is not a contract of insurance, a guarantee or an insurance policy.
This service contract applies only to adjustable beds (including motors), divan sets, mattresses, bed frames, TV Beds including lifting mechanisms (but not the televisions), furniture and headboards and is supplementary to the manufacturer’s guarantee which must always be used before claiming.
Full terms and conditions will be provided by email following your purchase, or may be obtained from the Administrator c/o MB&G Insurance Services Ltd, Howard House, Howard Street, North Shields, NE30 1AR or visit www.dreams.co.uk/servicecontracts .
What is Provided?
- A repair service in the event of a valid claim of the goods not related to normal wear and tear of usage.
- A repair service without charge up to a cost equal to the original purchase price paid for the product.
- All repairs are provided by Dreams and Warranty Logistics Management approved repair agents.
- If we decide your product cannot be repaired or is uneconomical to repair, we will replace it with the same product. Should that specific product no longer be available we will provide an alternative product of equivalent specification or at our absolute sole discretion we may opt to make a money allowance.
What is Not Covered?
At our absolute sole discretion we will not pay the costs arising from:
1. Any damage (structural or otherwise), soiling or staining caused
- prior to or during delivery;
- during subsequent disassembly/assembly or in transit due to relocation of the Product
- to Products used for rental/sublet or commercial purposes, or furniture in storage or transit;
- by or resulting from misuse, mishandling, abuse, neglect, violence or vandalism;
- by or resulting from deliberate damage by any person, including children;
- removal of stains caused by a build up of perspiration, hair and body oils;
- by accumulated multiple stains or any unidentifiable stain;
- by any spill or stain not attended to in a manner described by the administrator;
- by any spill or stain incurred when the mattress has not been properly covered by the mattress protector provided by Dreams with this Service Contract, or a protector of equivalent quality and moisture resistance;
- by fire, fibre damage, smoke, ash, flood, wind, lightning, the act of sunlight, oxidisation, or any other natural disaster;
- by any other cause not specifically mentioned under What is Covered in the full Terms & Conditions.
2. Removal of odours even when caused by a stain;
3 Stains & damage that is consistent with wear and tear or anything that happens gradually;
4. Damage caused by insects, non domestic animals or wild birds;
5. The use or application of cleaning substances or materials other than those provided;
6. Fading, effect of sunlight or non-colour fast materials;
7. Use of the product in a manner other than that intended by the manufacturer;
8. The costs of certain repairs on specific beds if the users are over the manufacturer’s recommended maximum weight; in particular, adjustable beds will not be covered by this Service Contract if the users are over the manufacturer’s recommended maximum weight of 115 kilograms;
9. In the case of Television Beds with built-in televisions or fittings to accommodate televisions, only the bed and fittings, including the lift mechanism are covered by this Service Contract and not the television or any ancillary electrical products whether attached to the television or otherwise included within the bed frame.
- The services will be provided for products bought and used in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- This service contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
- This service contract is non-transferable except with the express agreement of the Administrators for which a fee may be levied;
- If payment or replacement is made because the product is considered uneconomical or not possible to repair, the service contract ceases and we retain the right to take possession of the product/dispose of it
What to do if your Product requires a Repair?
When a structural fault or cosmetic damage occurs please contact the Administrator on the number below as soon as possible for instructions before attempting to clean or repair the affected product. You should only clean the affected product following the direction from the Administrator, and by using the approved cleaning kit or method recommended.
Customer Service Helpline on 0344 292 0000 (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm).
The Administrator will assess the validity of your claim against the criteria of the Service Contract and attempt to resolve your claim by offering cleaning advice and where applicable, despatch an approved cleaning kit. If this does not resolve the problem then an authorised technician will visit your home.
You may also write to the Administrator c/o MB&G Insurance Services Ltd, Howard House, Howard Street, North Shields NE30 1AR:
Or email [email protected]
In the unlikely event of dissatisfaction occurring under this service contract, please write to:
Managing Director, Warranty Logistics Management Limited, c/o MB&G Insurance Services Ltd, Howard House, Howard Street, North Shields NE30 1AR
Or email [email protected]
Refund and Exchange Policy
We hope that You are happy with the support that this Service Contract provides. However, if after reading this Service Contract, it does not meet Your requirements, please return it to Dreams Limited, c/o the Administrator within forty-five (45) days of issue and We will refund Your fees in full. No refund of fees will be considered if a claim has been made under Your Contract.
Full terms and conditions will be provided by email following your purchase, or may be obtained from the Administrator c/o MB&G Insurance Services Ltd, Howard House, Howard Street, North Shields NE30 1AR
Or email [email protected]
All services under this service contract are provided at the absolute sole discretion of Warranty Logistics Management Limited whose registered office is at Sutherland House, 3 Lloyds Avenue, London, EC3N 3DS. Full terms and conditions are available at www.wlm-uk.eu
This service contract does not affect your statutory rights – English law applies
*Damage caused by pets is limited to three (3) claims during the Contract Term