If you'd like to benefit from renowned TEMPUR contour-forming and pressure-relieving qualities, but prefer the softer feel of a medium level of support, then the TEMPUR Cloud Deluxe 22 mattress, will meet your needs perfectly.
The Cloud Deluxe 22 mattress is made of specially developed TEMPUR extra soft materials for a feeling of instant relaxation. Working in perfect harmony with dual TEMPUR support layers.
The Cloud Deluxe 22 still delivers the comfort, support and durability that you would expect from TEMPUR. As well as moulding to your body's natural sleeping posture, the extra soft material is designed to regulate temperature and humidity, maintaining a pleasant sleeping environment throughout the night. The Cloud Deluxe 22 mattress is finished with a hypoallergenic removable cover, which is ideal if you are an allergy sufferer.
Our Savoy divan base provides a firm foundation for the mattress and, as with all our divans, comes with optional under-bed storage.
1 – For the one drawer divan option, the drawer can be positioned on either the left or the right side of the bed as the headboard can be fixed at either end of the base.
2 - In the 2 drawer divan option, the drawers appear either side.
Find out more about TEMPUR.
- Regulates body temperature
- Body moulding
- Provides instant relaxation
- Hypoallergenic mattress and antimicrobial cover
- Removable cover
- Comfort grade - Medium
All of our Memory Foam Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations
Product code: 311-02015
Brand: Dreams - Made In Britain
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H55cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.