Specifically designed for regular contract use, this sturdy Jay-Be folding bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds.
The guest bed’s robust, heavy gauge, mild steel frame is finished in durable epoxy powder coated paint and has a high quality square link mesh base to withstand the extra demands of heavy-duty contract environments.
Folding out into a comfortable bed, the deep, spring interior mattress is topped with wool comfort layers to help keep your body temperature constant and is proven to enhance sleep quality. Tailored in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water resistant mattress fabric, this Jay-Be guest bed is designed to cope with the most extreme contract environments. Perfect when comfort and durability is required.
- Suitable for regular use
- Robust square link mesh base
- Breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water-resistant mattress
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- Made in the UK
Product code: 443-00009
|2'6 Small Single:||H70cm x W76cm x L197cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.