The mattress on out Sealy Rushton divan bed is a ‘Posturepedic ‘ pocket sprung mattress that will supply unique comfort and supporting meaning you should be going to sleep quicker and staying asleep for longer.A High loft micro quilted pillow top with 1400 zoned pocket springs provides a medium-firm level of support, each spring sits inside Sealy’s patented unicase system that provides edge to edge support.
Ideal for allergy sufferers the Rushton mattress uses ‘Sealy Smart Fibres’ as endorsed by Allergy UK to keep your mattress cool, fresh and dry.
The divan base provides a firm foundation for the mattress and, as with all our divans, is available with optional under-bed storage, allowing you to make the most of your bedroom space.The matching quilted divan base is constructed from a wooden frame to provide a firm foundation for the mattress. Tapered oak, wooden legs provide a low profile, modern, stylish look whilst maintaining the superior support offered by a traditional divan bed.
- 1400 Pocket springs
- Key filling: Non-allergy producing filling
- No need to turn
- Micro quilted pillow top mattress
- Solid wooden frame
- Oak legs
Product code: 311-01861
|3'0 Single:||H69cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H69cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H69cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H69cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.