Part of our exclusive and revolutionary Octaspring range, our Mistral ottoman has two layers of individually positioned Octasprings. Five Eco-cell zones provide the varying levels of support needed by your head, shoulders, hips, pelvis and legs. Uniquely constructed of memory foam in a revolutionary eight-sided honeycomb design, each Octaspring works both independently and collectively in layers to eliminate body stress. The honeycomb design also allows a constant flow of fresh air to circulate within the mattress.
The mattress is topped with a plush, high density memory foam layer which supports your whole body in blissful comfort. Our Mistral ottoman will help you enjoy more deep, restful sleep, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed.
Headboard not included.Divan image for display purposes only.
- 2 layers of individually positioned Octasprings
- 5 individual Eco-cell support zones
- 22cm deep with a medium feel
- Unique air-mesh sides for constant fresh airflow
- Luxurious knit cover protects against bacteria and dust mites
All of our Memory Foam Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations
Product code: 391-00103
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L198cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H55cm x W180cm x L198cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.