The Hemingway adjustable divan is an excellent choice for your bedroom, offering comfort as well as style with its clean design and superb functionality.
Fully slatted edge-to-edge, this divan base can be moved at the touch of a button with an easy-use corded handset, providing total support throughout the day and night. Five adjustable, electrically-powered parts ensure an exceptional level of comfort, supporting the neck, back, posterior, thigh and lower leg; making it easy to find your perfect sleeping position to achieve a restful night’s sleep.
The pocket sprung mattress provides a medium firm level of support, finished with a soft-touch knitted cover and quilted upholstery for that final touch of cosy luxury.
There is also the option to add a massage system, which is ideal if you suffer with joint or back pain.
Our Hemingway adjustable divan is an excellent choice if you are looking to invest in a high-quality adjustable bed that will suit all bedroom decors whilst providing an exceptional level of comfort.
Headboard not included.
- 5 part slatted edge-to-edge fully adjustable base
- End drawer storage option
- Single wheel gold castors
- Key fillings: Polyester and Polypropylene
- Quilted finish in soft-touch knitted fabric
- Foot end mattress retaining clip to keep mattress in position
- Optional massage unit
- Weight restriction applies - Up to 18 Stone (114.31kg)
- Comfort grade – Medium Firm
Product code: 345-00596
|2'6 Small Single:||H63cm x W75cm x L198cm|
|3'0 Single:||H63cm x W95cm x L198cm|
|4'0 Small Double:||H63cm x W124cm x L200cm|
|5'0 King:||H63cm x W156cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H63cm x W190cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.