The Delamere divan bed from Silentnight brings you the very best in advanced sleep technology delivering the ultimate in comfort and support.
The tradition hand tufted construction of the Delamere results in a firmer feeling mattress; care is easy as this non-turn mattress just requires rotating via its convenient handles.The mattress will also keep you cool and fresh throughout the night as Silentnight's EcoComfort Fibre technology has been scientifically proven to prevent overheating and the additional air vents provide maximum airflow. The advanced zoned support system of the mattress mean each individual spring, housed in its own separate pocket will spread your weight evenly across the mattress, preventing 'roll-together'.
The divan base contains a layer of springs that work together with your mattress providing additional comfort and with the option of under-bed storage, the Delamere divan base will make a great addition to any bedroom.
Headboard not included.
- In the 2 drawer Divan option, the drawers can either protrude from the top or the bottom of the divan as the headboard can be fixed at either end of the base.
- The 2 + 2 drawer option is designed to allow use of the top drawers when there are bedside table's on either side of the bed.
- Advanced pocket spring zoned support
- Sprung-Edge divan base
- Silentnight EcoComfort cooling technology
- Easy care non turn mattress
- Comfort grade – Firm
- Made in the UK
Product code: 321-01263
|3'0 Single:||H61cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H61cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H61cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H61cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.