Our attractively priced Dalton mattress from our Classic Collection is constructed to give you a supportive night's sleep in sumptuous comfort.
Our traditionally open sprung Dalton mattress contains hourglass shaped Bonnell springs, providing you with even support over the entire sleeping area. Combined with generous layers of soft fillings and covered with plush Belgian damask cover, this mattress offers a soft and comforting finish.
Suitable for all kinds of sleepers and for those who sleep in different positions, our Dalton medium supportive mattress is a great all round choice.
Our Dalton open spring mattress represents amazing value without compromising on quality or comfort, making the perfect new addition to your bedroom.
The divan base provides a firm foundation for the mattress and, as with all our divans, is available with optional under-bed storage, allowing you to make the most of your bedroom space. The base is 13” in height and comes with sturdy single wheel castors to finish the base discreetly and allow easy movement.
Headboard not included.
- For the 2 drawer option, the drawers can be positioned on either the left or the right side of the bed as the headboard can be fixed at either end of the base.
- In the 4 drawer option, the drawers appear either side.
- Open Bonnell spring mattress
- Generous layers of fillings
- Double sided
- Quality soft touch Belgian Damask cover
- Comfort grade – Medium
- Made in the UK
Product code: 311-02144
Brand: Dreams - Made In Britain
|2'6 Small Single:||H52cm x W77cm x L190cm|
|3'0 Single:||H52cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H52cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H52cm x W150cm x L198cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.