The Conquest adjustable divan bed is the ideal solution for those of our customers who suffer from back and sciatic pain. Its neutral tones and clean design fits well into all homes, although this bed is far from ordinary. The adjustable base and extra firm memory foam mattress mean you’re guaranteed a supportive night’s sleep that will eliminate aches and pains.
The fully slatted and adjustable base of the Conquest divan bed is designed to provide you with the ultimate, individually tailored night’s sleep. Its five separate parts help to support your neck, back, posterior, thighs and legs, all of which can be operated at the touch of a button with the 6 button corded handset.
The slat tension control provides you with a limitless number of positions in order to create the best possible sleeping position. All of this is topped with the extra firm mattress, constructed from an orthopaedic core with a deep layer of memory foam surrounding it, which works to support you during the night and reduce pressure points.
The quilted soft-touch knitted cover provides you with a flat, comfortable sleeping surface.
Headboard not included.
- 5 part slatted edge to edge fully adjustable base
- Slat tension control
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort and support
- End drawer storage option
- Sturdy castors
- 50mm deep memory foam layer
- Quilted finish in soft-touch knitted fabric
- Optional massage unit with three wave programs
- Foot end mattress retaining clip to keep mattress in position
- 6 button corded handset and battery backup
- Splash proof motor
- Weight restriction applies - Up to 25 Stone (158.76kg)
- Comfort grade – Orthopaedic
Product code: 343-00423
|2'6 Small Single:||H53cm x W76cm x L200cm|
|3'0 Single:||H53cm x W90cm x L200cm|
|5'0 King:||H53cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H53cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.