Our Beethoven divan bed combines premium elegance, support and comfort, working effectively to provide you with an incredibly supportive and comfortable night’s sleep. The mattress on our Beethoven divan contains 1000 individually housed pocket springs. Arranged in three separate layers, each helps to provide you with the ultimate body support across the entire sleeping surface. Premium fillings of cashmere, wool and cotton are arranged in generous layers. Our Beethoven mattress is upholstered in the finest quality woven damask and hand tufted with pure wool: this ensures complete stability of the fillings with no movement during use, and a luxurious feel throughout the night. Our Beethoven divan base provides a firm foundation for the mattress and, as with all our divans, is available with optional under-bed storage, allowing you to make the most of your bedroom space.
Headboard not included.
- 1000 pocket springs in three layers
- Key fillings: cashmere, wool, and cotton
- Hand tufted with high quality damask finish 4 rows hand side stitching
- 8 flag stitched handles and 16 vents Dual tension (on Super King)
- Made to Measure, and Zip and Link options available
- Comfort grade - Medium Soft
Product code: 321-00796
|3'0 Single:||H55cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H55cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H55cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H55cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.