Wake up every morning and feel rested and ready to face the day, on our Body Response Fusion Ottoman bed. It’s individually housed pocket springs provide unrivaled support that prevents “roll together” and helps you to enjoy a restful night’s sleep. Adding to the comfort is a layer of pressure relieving memory foam that will contour to your unique body shape.
Memory foam is highly responsive, molding to the contours of your body while you sleep, but it also springs back into shape quickly, supporting you when you move position. For a luxurious finish, our Fusion mattress is covered in the finest quality Belgian micro-quilting, ensuring that you are cosy and comfortable whilst you sleep.
This Ottoman bed offers you a very practical solution to keeping your bedroom tidy, as the ottoman base lifts up to reveal ample storage space hidden underneath.
Our Body Response Fusion Ottoman base provides a firm foundation for the mattress and, as with all our divans, comes with a range of optional under-bed storage, allowing you to make the most of your bedroom space.
- 800 Individual pocket springs
- 45mm layer of pressure relieving memory foam contours to the unique shape of your body
- Comfort grade 2 - Firm
- Micro quilted soft-touch knitted cover
- Easy care - no need to turn mattress
- Made in the UK
All of our Memory Foam Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations
Product code: 391-00116
Comfort grade 1 - Orthopaedic
An orthopaedic mattress is designed to provide maximum comfort to your body while also working to gently support your back and joints.
Comfort grade 2 - Firm
Great if you sleep mainly on your stomach or back, a firm mattress will give great support all night long.
Comfort grade 3 - Medium Firm
This grade will suit you If you like to sleep mainly on your stomach or back, but prefer a softer mattress.
Comfort grade 4 - Medium
Suitable for all kinds of sleepers and for those who sleep in different positions a medium mattress is a great all round choice.
Comfort grade 5 - Medium Soft
Perfect if you tend to sleep mainly on your side or lots of different positions a medium soft rating gives fantastic comfort all night long.
Dreams - Made In Britain
|4'0 Small Double:
|6'0 Super King:
Body Response Fusion Pocket Spring Ottoman Bed - Firm is rated
Rated 5 out of
I bought this bed a month ago I am so glad to have this bed. I would recommend to a friend if need a new bed
Date published: 2014-11-13
Rated 5 out of
I have never slept so well!
I had been looking around for sometime for the right bed and wanted a small double with storage capacity, but without success. My husband thought it a good idea to visit the Dream show room and we found the bed we wanted within minutes of arriving at the store. The staff had excellent product knowledge and we were kept informed by text every stage of the way. Excellent product, excellent service.
Date published: 2014-06-10
Rated 3 out of
I have had my bed 7 months and the mattress has gone bobbly!
Date published: 2014-03-29
Rated 5 out of
OMG I can't put into words how amazing this bed is. It's supportive yet soft you just sink into to top part but your spine remains aligned. Storage underneath is easy to access and there is loads of space. So impressed best bed iv ever slept in never mind owned and a great price. Love it buy this bed!
Date published: 2014-03-23
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
Further Delivery Information
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.
Further Returns & Refunds Information