The new Amelie metal bed frame looks great in any room, With a Antique White main frame and an Antique Brass top rail on the head and foot end, This bed will elegantly combine traditional styling with contemporary colours. A traditional high foot end and detailed castings in both the headboard and foot board help enhance the classical look of the Amelie Bed. Finished with a sprung slatted base. Mattress not included.
Product code: 211-01074
|4'0 Small Double:
Amelie Bed Frame is rated
Rated 2 out of
Pretty but squeaky
We brought this bed frame and once it was up the top end of the bed was so squeaky. We got another one as we love the frame so much but that was even worse.customer service advised me it was the latest bed and that there was a few returns from other customers regarding the squeakiness.10 weeks later We ended up then exchanging it for the Ballina which is compete different style but still very pretty and doesn't squeak!!!
Date published: 2014-09-22
Rated 5 out of
Very pleased with the bed.
Had the new bed a few weeks now. Love how pretty and girlie it looks, and it is very comfortable.
Date published: 2014-08-09
Rated 4 out of
good looking bed
Lovely looking bed very sturdy in very happy with it
Date published: 2014-09-04
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Further Delivery Information
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.
Further Returns & Refunds Information