If you are looking for a harmonious balance between comfort and support for that perfect night’s sleep, our Sealy Ambience is the bed for you.
Our Ambience mattress features 6cm of Geltex, a unique, patented, gel infused foam that is quite simply the most advanced sleeping material available. Geltex provides a superior level of ‘push back’ body support and, with its open cell structure, delivers unparalleled breathability for a restful night’s sleep.
The zoned firm core mattress features a generous 19cm of foam with firm lumbar support bars, ensuring optimal body support and pressure relief by dispersing pressure points from areas where weight is concentrated.
Finished with a luxurious soft knitted cover, our Ambience mattress is topped with Sealy Smart Fibres, ‘Tencel’ and ‘Purotex’, eco -friendly fibres that are endorsed by Allergy UK. These adaptive, dynamic response textiles react to temperature and moisture, ensuring your mattress stays cool, fresh and dry.For incredible value, why not upgrade to our Ambience Divan Set.
- Key fillings: Geltex and zoned foam
- Non-allergy producing
- Soft knitted mattress cover with Sealy Smart Fibres
- Easy care non-turn mattress, simply rotate
- Comfort Grade – Firm
Product code: 131-00388
|3'0 Single:||H25cm x W90cm x L190cm|
|4'6 Double:||H25cm x W135cm x L190cm|
|5'0 King:||H25cm x W150cm x L200cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H25cm x W180cm x L200cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.