With its gently flowing lines and exquisite details, our Alva wrought iron bed frame is a Victorian classic that will bring a touch of opulence to your bedroom. The design is based on an archive collection of 19th Century beds and is perfectly suited to a “country cottage” décor, but with its delicate and clean lines, as well as the glossy ivory finish, our Alva looks equally as good in more modern bedrooms. Impressive support is provided by German sprung slats, ideal for increasing the longevity of mattresses of all types, so you can enjoy great nights’ sleep for years to come. Our Alva bed frame will be beautiful, comfortable and great investments for your bedroom.
To experience comfort at its best, choose from our wide range of mattresses to go with your chosen bed frame.
- Traditional cast frame
- Ivory paint finish
- Solid slats as standard with sprung slat upgrade available
Product code: 211-00958
|4'6 Double:||H132cm x W147cm x L203cm|
|5'0 King:||H132cm x W163cm x L211cm|
|6'0 Super King:||H0cm x W193cm x L211cm|
- We deliver to most postcodes in Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.*
- At the checkout you will be able to select your chosen delivery date before you complete your order.
- Deliveries to the IV and AB postcodes are serviced by one of our delivery partners - you will receive a call to arrange delivery to your home within 7-14 days of your chosen date.
- Bedding will normally be delivered within 5 working days by a courier.
- Furniture will be delivered by a 3rd party supplier who will contact you directly to book your delivery date (normally within 6 weeks).
- * For deliveries to Northern Ireland you will receive a call to arrange delivery of your goods as soon as they arrive at the Belfast depot (usually within 28 days).
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 0344 292 0000
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £39 will be deducted from your refund.
- For refunds and exchanging items, it's important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them and where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.
- To make sure that you chose the right mattress or divan, we offer a 40 Night Comfort Guarantee that allows you to sleep on your mattress for up to 40 nights. If its not right for you, you may exchange it for an alternative, as long as you inform us within the 40 nights from the date of delivery. (Collection charges apply). Certain goods may be subject to a cancellation charge.